Friday, July 23, 2010

Ice Cream Truck

First up this week is Karon from Wild Woman Jewelry with her fun Popsicle earrings. The seafoam and orange artisan beads are cool and refreshing-- just like a popsicle hot off the ice cream truck!
Next up is Anne from Wish Art Glass with her awesome Orange Crush Float Fused Glass Necklace. I just love how the orange bubbles float to the top of the vanilla glass. So whimsical and fun-- and it has me craving a Creamsicle!

Mollie from Rough Magic Creations is our next entry with her yummy Glace a la Framboise Pink Peruvian Opal Necklace with Black Diamond Crystals. Something about this necklace is so creamy and delicious!

Gabriele from Fluur brings us her one-of-a-kind Candy Carambolage scarf. This one reminds me of Rainbow Snow Cones. I can see the rainbow of colors dripping down my daughter's chin!

1 comment: